Scenario: 2 portlets (portlet-a and portlet-b) with permissions. Portlet A has permissions ACTION_A, ACTION_B and ACTION_C. Portlet B has permissions ACTION_D, ACTION_E and ACTION_F. These permissions are translated using the WEB-INF\classes\content\Language.properties.
- I deploy Portlet A only. Everything works as expected as seen in scenario1.png.
- I deploy Portlet A and B. The permissions for Portlet A are not translated anymore as seen in scenario2.png.
- I add the content of Language.properties from Portlet A in the Language.properties of Portlet B and now the permissions of Portlet A are translated as seen in scenario3.png
It seems the Language.properties of the last portlet (A-Z) are used for translation. I added the 2 test portlets (portlets.zip).