Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
1. Setup LDAP via portal-ext.properties. (sample file attached)
2. Create a custom user mapping in Control Panel -> Custom Fields -> Users -> Edit. Configure the permissions so that everyone can see it, or the user can't see it.
3. Add that mapping and the corresponding LDAP attributes to the ldap.user.custom.mappings.0= in portal-ext.properties
4. Sign in with that user, and check in the user profile -> Custom Fields
5. Change the field in LDAP to be blank
6. Login with that user again and check Custom fields.
Expected Behavior: Custom Field value should be updated.
Actual: Value is not
This works properly in 6.1.20.