Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M4
Component/s: Site Templates
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in as an Admin.
- Create a new site template My Site Template. Add a page Test with 2 columns to My Site Template. Add a WCD portlet in the right column of page Test. Add a Web Content to the WCD.
- Create a new site My Site based on My Site Template. Go to page Test of My Site. Add a new WCD portlet in the left column and add a Web Content to the WCD. Remove the existing WCD portlet from the right column.
- Click on Manage > Page Customizations and enable the left column for customization.
- Create a user My User and make him a member of My Site.
- Log out and log in with user My User.
- Go to My Site and navigate page Test.
- Click View My Customized Page in the grey bar at the top (if not already in that view). The left column does not display the WCD added in step 3, but the right column displays the WCD removed in the same step. Thus, the page displays the same configuration as in My Site Template and changes performed for the page in My Site at step 3 are not reflected.
- Click now in View Default Page. The columns reflect the changes in step 3.
- Click View My Customized Page again and perform any change in the left column (e.g. add new portlets). The click Reset my customizations in the grey bar at the top. The page is reseted to the same configuration as in My Site Template. Changes performed for the page in My Site at step 3 are not reflected.
The expected behaviour is:
- Right after enabling page customizations, the My Customized Page view displays the same contents as the Default Page view, not as the original page of the site template.
- Right after resetting user's customizations, the My Customized Page view displays the same contents as the Default Page view.