Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x: b3d91bbdf96c0b496a9e9d413c853fd4ec4dd398.
Plugins 6.2.x: 439d4c37fa00c6279ab4da1c987eb605e998f270.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-31368 Enterprise Calendar - Site Member is unable to access Current Site Calendar Settings LPS-31340 Enterprise Calendar - Site roles are not working LPS-31570 Enterprise Calendar - Dropdown Menu when editing details of an event is cut off LPS-40335 Enterprise Calendar unable to add an event LPS-32462 Enterprise Calendar - Updating the title of a repeating event and applying changes to All Events in the Series does not update the title for all the events in the series
Unable to access the Site Calendar dropdown menu (to access Calendar Settings, Permissions, color, etc) after editing the details of a Site Calendar Event.
- Create a new Blank Site and Site Page
- Add the Enterprise Calendar portlet to the Site Page
- Create a new Site Calendar.
- Create a new Event for that Site Calendar and Save.
- Edit the details of the Site Calendar Event, and update the end time 2 hours ahead. Save and close the Edit Details box
- Repeat steps 4-5 to create a second event
- Mouse over the Site Calendar, notice there are no overlays and you are not able to click on the dropdown arrow to open the Calendar settings.
Note, steps 3-6 are done without refreshing the page. At Step 7, if you refresh the page, the Site Calendar overlays will come back.