Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x: b3d91bbdf96c0b496a9e9d413c853fd4ec4dd398.
Plugins 6.2.x: 439d4c37fa00c6279ab4da1c987eb605e998f270.
Unable to access the Site Calendar dropdown menu (to access Calendar Settings, Permissions, color, etc) after editing the details of a Site Calendar Event.
- Create a new Blank Site and Site Page
- Add the Enterprise Calendar portlet to the Site Page
- Create a new Site Calendar.
- Create a new Event for that Site Calendar and Save.
- Edit the details of the Site Calendar Event, and update the end time 2 hours ahead. Save and close the Edit Details box
- Repeat steps 4-5 to create a second event
- Mouse over the Site Calendar, notice there are no overlays and you are not able to click on the dropdown arrow to open the Calendar settings.
Note, steps 3-6 are done without refreshing the page. At Step 7, if you refresh the page, the Site Calendar overlays will come back.