Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.2.0 CE RC1, 6.2.0 CE RC2
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal master GIT ID: c87383d2ad2938970df8ddb54322cc6d44b3cc5a.
Plugins master GIT ID: 6bdd4d81b1fc9c4d8144922d26262629fe2b4217.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-33046 Documents and Media Portlet - Configuring the portlet display settings applies that configuration to all documents and media portlets LPS-41857 When Global scope is selected for a portlet the preferences could not be changed LPS-51831 Documents and media portlet scoped to a page: if the first uploaded file is dragged, it will appear in the site scope as well LPS-58006 Documents and Media portlet changes in Scope are not visible in Setup tab LPS-32979 Error occurred when importing Document and Media portlet
Please make sure that you deployed kaleo-web plugin.
Reproduction steps are below:
1. add document and media porlet to a page.
2. click config icon of the portlet.
3. move to scope tab.
4. set scope as Select Page and Scoped page as Current page.
5. add a folder to the portlet.
6. click edit menu of the added folder
7. choose 'Define specific doument type restrictions and workflows for this folder' and set Simple Approver as Default workflow.
8. Click save.
click edit menu again, no workflow is chosen nor if you add a document, no workflow applied.