Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA1
OPERATING SYSTEM: Other Linux Distribution
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 6.0
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: MySQL 5.0
Backported to Branch:Committed
When the 'Go To' menu has 10+ items which have names that are 30+ characters long, the menu expands off of the window making it impossible to scroll down by using the scroll bar.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create 10 community sites with names longer than 30 characters.
2. Return to Liferay main page.
3. Click 'Go to' menu
4. A horizontal scroll bar will appear at the bottom, and you will have to scroll to the right to see the scroll bar for the 'Go to' menu.
5. If you try to click the horizontal scroll bar, the menu goes away.
6. This breaks usability of the menu for users with out mice with two-way scrollwheels.
Actual Result: You can not access the scroll bar.
Intended Result: You can access the scroll bar, or the window shifts to the left so that it is not obscured.