Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5
Backported to Branch:Committed
Chatting with a buddy and the timestamp appears to be out of position. See Screentshot.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Deploy Chat Portlet
2. Create 2 users in the same organization (e.g.: User 1 & User 2)
3. Start two unique web browsers (e.g.: Firefox & Chrome Incognito)
(assuming tomcat is running on port 8080)
4. Browser1: navigate to http://localhost:8080/ & sign in as User 1
5. Browser2: navigate to http://127.0.0.1:8080/ & sign in as User 2
6. Start a chat session between the two users
7. Enter a chat message that spans several lines.
If you followed these steps correctly, you should see the timestamp get further and further away from the intended postion (which is horizontal to the chatter's name) the longer the message grows.