Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.34 + MySQL 5.0. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: d97d16cb6d115128c090f1b4a91908809942f3e0.
Caused by:Another new feature
Similar Issues:Show 4 results
LPS-4472 Image gallery / bookmarks portlet searches cannot find images / bookmarks that were merged to its parent folder LPS-8153 Guest User can use search portlet to find any user in the directory LPS-18104 Cannot access SubOrganization in GoTo Menu. LPS-11996 Using the search portlet to find users returns no results
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an organization called Organization
- Create a suborganization called Suborganization in that organization.
- Create a site for Suborganization (Under Organization Information click Organization Site and check "Create Site"
- Click Control Panel > Sites
- Search for the Suborganization
Suborganization should appear as a search result.
Suborganization does not appear as a search result. An organization site will appear in the basic search. The Suborganization site will appear only when using the advanced search. The search works as expected in Portal EE 6.1.20 and Portal EE 6.1.x