Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA 2
OPERATING SYSTEM: Other Linux Distribution
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: Oracle 11.2
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-33465 Bookmark Portlet Permission Problem after Upgrade From Permission Algorithm 5 to 6 LPS-14192 UpgradePortletId does not upgrade permissions for algorythm 5 & 6 LPS-23227 Errors when migrating from permissions algorithm 2 to 6. LPS-23421 Upgrade 5.2.3 to 6.1.x - Server startup error when migrating from permissions algorithm 5 to 6 after the user has viewed a document LPS-21600 Liferay does not restart after data migration from permissions algorithm 2 to 6
Attempting to access created bookmark folders after a data migration from permissions algorithm 5 to 6, an error message "You do not have the required permissions." is generated.
Steps to Reproduce
Add permissions.user.check.algorithm=5 to the portal-ext.properties to startup the portal with permissions algorithm 5.
1) Start Liferay 6.1 GA2. After logging in as admin, create a new user 'user 1', and add user to the Liferay site.
2) Add a page to the Liferay site, and add the bookmarks portlet
3) Give site members permission to add folders
4) Log in as 'user 1'
5) Create a folder, and add a subfolder inside of it.
6) Add a bookmark inside of the subfolder
7) Sign out as 'user 1' logging back in as admin.
8) Navigate to Control Panel and perform Data Migration.
9) Change portal-ext.properties to utilize
10) Restart the portal.
11) Upon signing into as 'user 1' - unable to access the folders and subfolders, an error message "You do not have the required permissions."