Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2
In Activities portlet's listings, links which should go to a wall-entry, contains a link ended with '/profile/-/wall/[entry-id]', but there is no such a page.
Links which points to a wall entry, should point to an existing wall portlet of the user. If user does not have a wall portlet, it should not be a link.
- Create user1, user2
- Deploy social networking portlet
- Make user1 and user2 friends
- log in as user1
- put user1's public page a request and a wall portlets and Friends Activities portlet
- log in as user2
- go to /web/user2/home, put friends activities portlet and wall portlet
- go to /web/user1/home and click on "Add as Friend" on wall portlet
- log in as user1 and confirm on Request portlet
- write to user1"s wall as user2, and user2's wall as user1
- check the links on friends activities portlet's list