1. Deploy the knowledge base portlet(knowledge-base-portlet-188.8.131.52.war).
2. Use admin log in.
3. Create one role and define permission for the role, please refer the attachment Contents_Creator(KB)_role.jpg
4. Create one user and assign the created role to the user.
5. Create one knowledge base article and publish it(version 1), and then click permission button with the article and assign update and view permission for the created role.
6. Use the created user log in.
7. Go to ->Control Panel, edit the knowledge base article and publish it(version 2), the author will be changed to the created user.
8. Click permission button with the article and the error will display "You do not have the required permissions" in UI