Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5
Component/s: Knowledge Base
Environment:Mysql 5.5 + Tomcat 7.0.25
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-847 Journal Content (trunk) - When you try to edit or delete a comment on an article it says 'You do not have the required permissions.' LPS-10061 After clicking permissions button in the UI of shopping portlet, "You do not have the required permissions" is shown LPS-29588 back invalid and "you-do-not-have-the-required-permissions-to-access-this-application" when clicking into a blogs entry and clicking backcon LPS-33165 Enterprise Calendar - Having "Permissions" to access permissions of a Calendar results in "You do not have the required permissions" error message LPS-3714 In 5.2.3 - Guest can reply to blog but receive a message - "You do not have the required permissions."
1. Deploy the knowledge base portlet(knowledge-base-portlet-188.8.131.52.war).
2. Use admin log in.
3. Create one role and define permission for the role, please refer the attachment Contents_Creator(KB)_role.jpg
4. Create one user and assign the created role to the user.
5. Create one knowledge base article and publish it(version 1), and then click permission button with the article and assign update and view permission for the created role.
6. Use the created user log in.
7. Go to ->Control Panel, edit the knowledge base article and publish it(version 2), the author will be changed to the created user.
8. Click permission button with the article and the error will display "You do not have the required permissions" in UI