- Add a test page
- Add a Dynamic Data List Display portlet to the test page
- Add a new Data Definition in the Control Panel>Dynamic Data Lists
- Add a List and assign the Data Definition to it
- In the Dynamic Data List Display portlet, add a new record (click Add Data Definition)
- Edit the record
- View the edited record by clicking Action>View
Expected Results: The data changed in the record should display as Version 1.1, and all the new edited data should display.
Actual Results: The data changed in the record do not display, and the record remains as Version 1.0. No errors appear on the console, refreshing the page does not do anything, but if the user clicks on the link to view the edited record directly, the edits will display. Please see screenshots attached.