Type: Feature Request
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA2
OPERATING SYSTEM: Red Hat Enterprise 5
APPLICATION SERVER: JBoss 5.1
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: Oracle 11.1
Steps to reproduce**
1. Open clean bundle of Liferay
2. Acquire and deploy the kaleo designer portlet, kaleo forms portlet, and the kaleo web portlet
3. Control Panel-> Workflow configuration(under Liferay section on the left hand side)
4. Choose "Single Approver(version 1)" on the drop down for web content
6. Go to Web Content
7. Create 2 samples named "web content 1" and "web content 2" and submit each for publication.
8. Go to "My workflow tasks" - Notice how both web contents are initially under your "assigned to your roles"
9 Search for "web" in both advanced and basic search modes
10. No results appear.