Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA2
OPERATING SYSTEM: Red Hat Enterprise 5
APPLICATION SERVER: JBoss 5.1
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: Oracle 11.1
Steps to reproduce
1) Login as an Admin
2) Navigate to Control Panel - > Document and Media Portlet
3) Configure a CMIS Repository. In our case we are using Alfresco.
4) Once the repository is configured navigate to the repository
5) Click on the List View and try sorting by Title
6) The documents and folders are not sorted by ascending.
Intended Function The documents and folders are sorted either in descending or ascending alphabetical order when the Title is selected as the sorting identifier.
Actual Function The files are only sorted in descending order. When clicked a second time they go into random order and are not ordered as ascending. (See screenshot)