Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA 1
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows7
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0.x
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: MYSQL 5.1
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-15529 AutoLogin fails to login the user the first time LPS-36312 Unable to Login with OpenSSO, CAS or SAML LPS-19816 Using communities with a custom login url and virtual host doesn't work LPS-12812 CAS deep linking is not working LPS-34215 Site login URL doesn't work when the page is hidden and there isn't other viewable page (by the guest user)
Guide to set up SAML with 2 Liferay instances:
1. Set up a Idp Liferay and an SP Liferay to test SAML login using the attached files:
- server.xml to change ports to 8383 (IdP) and 8484 (SP)
- portal-ext.properties to set up the SAML
- put the keystore.jks files to the data folder
- deploy the Saml Portlet Plugin
2. Create a testpage in SP Liferay and set permissions that a guest user doesn't have view permission.
3. Open up a new browser clear cache and cookies
4. Go to the not viewable page you set up already on the SP Liferay: http://localhost:8484/web/guest/page-without-view
5. Liferay doesn't redirect the user to the Idp Liferay for login.
+1. The process works if user already was browsing on the site, or comes back again.
6.1.x is affected
Trunk and (liferay-plugins-ee/ee-6.2.x): cannot test it because I had exceptions using the Saml Portlet