Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA2
OPERATING SYSTEM: Red Hat Enterprise 5
APPLICATION SERVER: JBoss 7
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: Oracle 11.2
Backported to Branch:Committed
Site member cannot save a reply to other member's thread/reply as draft. A site member is able to save a reply to himself as draft even it's on other member's thread. But he's not able to save a reply to other member as draft even on his own thread.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Grab a brand new LR 6.1.20 bundle
2. Start server
3. Log in as 'email@example.com'
4. Add a new page and place a "Message Boards" portlet on it
5. Post a new thread - 'test thread'
6. Add a new site member user 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
7. Log in as 'email@example.com'
8. Post a new thread - 'regular thread', then save it as draft (PASSED)
9. Publish this 'regular thread', add a reply to this thread, save as draft (PASSED)
10. Add a reply to 'test thread', save as draft (FAILED)
"You do not have the required permissions. " message comes up.
No error appears in log.
Reproduce on trunk(Git ID : 6981eaedc35d08ca671491a78afeffe491f72e5d)