PASSED Manual Testing using the following steps:
1. Create a regular role named "Announcement Creator".
2. Edit the role and click Define Permissions tab.
3. Under Site Applications select Announcements and check Add Entry.
5. Navigate to the Guest and User roles.
6. Select Actions -> Permissions.
7. Check Manage Announcements for Announcement Creator role.
8. Create an user.
9. Assign the user to the default site.
10. Grant the user the Announcement Creator role.
11. Go to the default site.
12. Add Announcement portlet to a page.
13. Sign in as the newly created user.
14. Create an entry that distributed in Guest role.
15. Create another entry that distributed in User role.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.20 EE GA2.
There is not a "Manage Announcements" permission on Guest and User roles.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.x EE GIT ID: cb473a5a26d5dcd481ace6c9f39fe2cb82d205d3.
Tomcat 7.0 + MYSQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 65fbed1d6dfbf9fbcdc3f71134bcf1c8ccc4e1da.
Able to manage "Manage Announcements" permission on Guest and User roles.