Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-2915 No default language when publishing a web content. LPS-4721 web content doesn't save default language properly. LPS-8663 Web content edor should use server default language, not user default language LPS-54498 Requiredness of journal article field values is validated only for the default language LPS-28862 Web Content creation does not save current user default language
- Log in as an administrator
- Set your profile's language to English
- Create a web content structure
- Add default values for your structure. The default language for this default content will be English
- Change your language to Dutch
- Go to the structures tab, select "Add Web Content" for the just created structure. Alternatively, create a Web Content from an Asset Publisher which is configured to show only articles with the just created structure.
The default language is initialized to Dutch, because this is the current language of the user.
The default language is initialized to English, because it is taken from the default content. See image attached. This is undesired behavior. The default language should always be initialized to the current language of the user, regardless of the available "default content" language(s).
The problem doesn't occur if you start by creating Basic Web Content and then select a structure in the edit article screen.