Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.0 CE M5
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.34 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.x GIT ID: 6db1795497ef46f09907f918ee807d08db7e27f6.
Tomcat 7.0.34 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 1278130602ae7468b95466c443b846905608e2c0.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to > Control Panel > Web Content
- Add a Basic WC with a couple tags: 'tag1' 'tag2' > Publish
- Search for tag1 and tag2 in the generic WC search bar (upper right hand corner of portlet - see screenshot)
- Click '<- Back to Liferay' > Add a Page 'test page'
- Navigate to test page > Add 'Web Content Search' and 'Search' portlets
- In WCS portlet, search for 'tag1' and 'tag2'
- Assert "No pages were found that matched the keywords: tag1" (the same for 'tag2') > Return to Full Page
- In the Search portlet, search for the same tags, and for 'tag' to assert individual and aggregate searching works for the search portlet.
Searching for the tags in a Web Content will work properly in the generic WC search, the Web Content Search portlet, and the Search portlet.
The generic WC search and the Web Content Search portlet don't find the tags associated with their created Basic WC.