Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.0 CE M5
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA2
OPERATING SYSTEM: Other Linux Distribution
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: Oracle 11.2
Email From Name is actually bind to MAIL_TO not MAIL_FROM in WebContent Configuration
1. Make sure that we have deployed the kaleo-web and enable workflow on web content with 'single approver'.
2. Add a new user (Emma) and give the user the administrator role.
3. Log in as 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
4. Navigate to the Web content in control panel and make sure the current user has subscribed the web content module.(In trunk, I can not subscribe the web content.)-> Click on configuration icon on the right top
5. In the 'Email From' tag, fill into name 'AAA' and mail address 'AAA@liferay.com'.
6. Click save.
7. Move to 'Web Content Requested Email' tag and check 'Enabled' checkbox -> Save.
8. Also make sure the configuration of mail server settings are correct.
9. Add a new web content. The title is 'test-title'.
And then in 'AAA@liferay.com', we can get a new email with a subject as 'Web Content: Article Approval Requested for ...'. The following is the whole email content:
This is an autogenerated email for the Web Content portlet.
Please approve my article with the ID 10601 and version 1.0 and title test-title.
My article can be found at:
Expected behavior: The subscribers could get an email notification. In the email, '[$TO_NAME$]' should be the subscriber and the value of '[$FROM_NAME$]' should be the value that we set in the web content configuration page.