Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: 6.0.X EE
Fix Version/s: 6.0.X EE
1. Build a portal from branch liferay-portal-ee/ee-6.0.x
2. Start clean bundle
3. Deploy category-adder-portlet-184.108.40.206.war
4. Add "Category Adder" portlet to a page
5. Click on "Add Categories"
>>> It will create
- 1 Vocabulary, called "TestVocabulary"
- 25 root categories, and each of them will have 25 subcategories
6. Go to Control Panel/Categories >>> At this point, you can see 10 categories displayed and a "Load More Results" link (check screenshot "CategoriesAdmin-Tree.is.displayed.correctly_ee-6.0.x.png"
7. Expand an arbitrary category >>> Now, you can see its subcategories and a new "Load More Results" link
8. Reload the page
9. Click on the "Load More Results" link >>> You can see the new categories, but from this point, you can expand a category again & again, until an arbitrary depth (check screenshot "CategoriesAdmin-Tree.expand.problemee.6.0.x.png"
It seems like the aui-paginator is instantiated with wrong parameters upon loading more results or somewhere we pass wrong objects as children nodes.