Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.0 CE M5
Component/s: Asset Framework
Environment:Tomcat 7 + Oracle 11. Portal 6.1.x EE GIT ID: bfe2613dc2aa232f31cab1c833967d0475abfd64.
Tomcat 7 + Oracle 11. Portal 6.2.x EE GIT ID: a512b9dfa0522d3464da4f266fb53d337df5d643.
For missing asset entry records, when the records are not re-creating via a verify process
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login as admin.
2. Add Documents and Media Portlet
3. Upload several test documents.
4. Verify in AssetEntry and DLFileEntry table contains new records with matching createdDate and modifiedDate timestamps.
5. Go into the database and manually remove several records from the AssetEntry table.
6. 'Clear Database cache' within Server Administration.
7. Stop the portal.
8. Add in the following to portal-ext.properties:
Expected Behavior: The 'deleted' data is now re-added to the AssetEntry table. However, the createdDate and modifiedDate timestamps do not match the asset.
Actual Behavior: Entries are gone from the database, but entries still appear in the Portal