Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M7, 7.0.0 DXP SP6, 7.0.0 DXP FP38, 7.0.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 0d1aa77cde5788dc65a228cf86d10267c0333327.
Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: bcc93ebf92021a82e981f97bce6994480780e56c.
- On the day of Daylight Savings time (3/10/2013 at 2:00 AM and 11/3/2013 at 12:00 AM), attempt to create an event at 2:00 AM on 3/10/2013
- Assert that the portlet will not allow you to create an event at 2:00 AM, but instead shifts your event to 3:00 AM when Daylight Savings is moving forward one hour
- Create an event on 3/10/2013 spanning several hours across the time jump
- Assert that the correct ending time displays in the event title and the event is rendered correctly (colored block marks correct span of time, regardless of losing an hour)
- Create an event on 11/2/2013 at 12:00 AM spanning several hours
- Assert that event is created with correct start and end times, and the event is rendered correctly (colored block marks correct span of time, regardless of gaining an hour)
Expected Results: The event block will be rendered correctly with the correct chunk of time blocked, and no errors will be thrown in the console.
Actual Results: On the day that Daylight Savings loses an hour, the event booking will display as one hour shorter. On the day that Daylight Savings gains an hour, the event booking will display as one hour longer. The console will throw an error (please see attached screenshots and text file for more information).