Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-41343 A folder that has the same primary key in the staging and remote environment will cause an error on import LPS-41605 Staging Global Scope Remote Staging errors when DM is published LPS-38617 Not possible to publish any content when using remote staging LPS-28999 When staging turned off, the staging group doesn't get removed LPS-44722 Last published version of layouts/contents are lost when turning off remote staging with page versioning
1. Setup two instances of liferay. Staging on localhost:8080, Live on localhost:8082
2. Create a blank "Test" page on both Liferay sites.
3. On Staging, upload image.png to the Global Document Library
4. Create a new Global Web Content record with the new Template and Structure. Specify the image.png as the Consultant Headshot and filler text for remaining fields. Save & Publish.
5. Perform the Global -> Global Live push from the Control Panel with a Range of "All". This should work correctly.
6. Open the Web Content record, update minorly click Publish.
7. Perform the Global -> Global Live push from the Control Panel with a Range of "From Last Publish Date". This seems to break inconsistently for me.
8. Go to the Staging "Test" page and add a Web Content Display portlet and select the test Web Content.
9. Attempt a publish from the "Test" page. This seems to give the "Manage Pages is temporarily unavailable" error in the dialog regardless of the selected Range.
The logs contain the below error:
It was the image that did not allow me to remote stage, giving me a "manage pages is temporarily unavailable" in the staging configuration box.
I also checked the database to see if this was in the DLFileEntry table and surely enough, it is there with the correct groupId and UUID.