Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.34 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: d2be211bdf40330cfb354d66d01a98e4279698d2.
This doesn't show up in ee-6.1.x. I used the same template, and the image showed up fine in ee-6.1.x.
I also tried this in FTL and it didn't work with that either.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a data definition with a file upload and change the field name to "file_upload"
- Add a display template to the data definition.
- Use velocity and enter the following (a shortened version of the template from this blog post)
- Add a list that uses the created data definition
- Add a record to the definition
- Add a dynamic data lists portlet and select the list and select the template created in step 2
- The image will not show up in the portlet. On a previous try, I managed to get a stacktrace in the console, but I now can't reproduce that stacktrace.
These are the things I printed out and what ended up showing up.
The image will show up in the portlet.
The image does not show up.