Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Component/s: Dynamic Data Lists
1. Empty numeric fields are exported as 0.
2. Date fields are exported as Thu Jan 01 00:00:42 GMT 1970.
1. Create a DDL definition with a Date field and Number/Decimal/Integer field.
2. Create a new DDL with this definition.
3. Add a record to the list with with any date and leave the numeric fields empty.
4. Go back to the DLL lists and click on the list's action button -> Export -> CVS or XML
Click on the OK button
a) date -> saved in portal: "2/10/15", generated in the CSV/XML: "Thu Jan 01 00:00:42 GMT 1970"
b) decimal, integer, number -> in Liferay: "no value saved"; in CSV/XML: all have values 0