Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.2.0 CE M6
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE B1
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.20 EE GA2.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.X GIT ID: 1da85b23e9b00a2a7c906468932734e7ee01e26e.
Steps to reproduce:
- Start up 6.1.20 bundle
- Create a Structure
- Add a Text field named 'text'
- Add a Text Box field named 'text_box'
- Create a Template based on the structure, using the lines below in Launch Editor
- Create a WC based on the structure --> put something memorable in each field
- Shut Down 6.1.20 bundle
- Make sure to add the following line in portal-ext for the 6.2.X bundle (and make sure the Home folder is the same directory as the 6.1.20 Home folder directory):
- Without changing or deleting anything else, startup the 6.2.X bundle
- Go to > Control Panel > Web Content
- Assert that the Structure and Template transferred properly in the upgrade
- Note: the WC article is only found in the filter tab for the structure which was created in 6.1.20 (see screenshots).
WC will be present in both the Structure filter and the Home filter.
WC is only present in the Structure filter.