Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5, 6.2.0 CE M6
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M6
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 0d1aa77cde5788dc65a228cf86d10267c0333327.
Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: bcc93ebf92021a82e981f97bce6994480780e56c.
Similar Issues:Show 4 results
LPS-31946 As a site administrator I can enable RSS feeds of upcoming events in the Calendar portlet LPS-34869 Enterprise Calendar - RSS feed unable to update to new event booking when event bookings are changed in Calendar portlet LPS-40047 RSS doesn't show all the info for calendar LPS-48960 Stable URLs for RSS feeds
- Add a few events on the present day, a few days past, and a few days into the future
- Add a RSS feed portlet
- Configure the Calendar to enable RSS subscription
- Click on the drop down arrow next to the calendar > RSS
- A new tab or window should appear with the Calendar's RSS feed
- Copy the URL
- Assert that the URL is a friendly URL
Expected Results: URL should be a friendly short URL.
Actual Results: URL is long. Please see attached screenshot for better representation. No errors appear on the console.