Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5, 6.2.0 CE M6
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 18b7a6bb777ee6fdc21dbed43b12ac483fd61a65.
Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: bf09406ae6213ae5eb99b6b14378da6bdb12b8ca.
- Add a few events on the present day, and a few days into the future
- Add a RSS feed portlet
- Configure the Calendar to enable RSS subscription
- Click on the drop down arrow next to the calendar > RSS
- Add the RSS feed for the Calendar events
- Assert events display on the RSS feed portlet
- Drag or edit events to another time
- Refresh the RSS portlet
- Assert that events displayed on RSS portlet should also be updated to new event time
Expected Results: Events will match up and sync with the edited event bookings.
Actual Results: Events do not refresh to update to the edited event booking time. No errors appear on the console.