Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA2
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows Server 2008
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: Oracle 11.2
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-23221 Advanced link on Site Pages interface is never populated when Public Pages or Private Pages is selected LPS-27656 Unable to link/browse private pages for site/community in Resources Browser LPS-19920 Permission errors when creating a site with private pages and then add public pages LPS-38720 As a developer, I'd like to be able to edit both the public and private pages from the Manage Pages popup accessed from a site page. LPS-3845 Public and private pages when creating a link using FCK editor
After check 'view in a specific portlet', the webcontent url in private site changes to the public one.
1. Create a new site (For example: the name is testsite). -> Add a private (test-private).
2. Add 3 web contents in control panel.
3. Add a asset publisher in the private page 'test-private'.
NOTE: Three web contents can be shown in the Asset publisher portlet.
4. Click the 'Configuration' icon in the right top of the Asset publisher.
5. Choose 'View in a Specific Portlet' in the dropdown list of the 'Asset Link Behavior'. >Check the 'Set as the Default Asset Publisher for This Page'> Save.
NOTE: I have checked the 'Set as the Default Asset Publisher for This Page'. Would you please let me know whether you have check this?
6. In asset publisher, edit one of the web contents.> Click the 'Display page' tag.> Choose page 'test-private' in private page.-> Publish.
7. Click the web content that we have edited.
After that the url change to '...web/support/-/10502...'.