PASSED Manual Testing using the following steps:
- Add a test page, add the Calendar portlet to the page
- Click on the dropdown menu next to the Admin's calendar > Calendar Settings
- Assert that two checkboxes for enabling comments and enabling ratings exist
- Enable/Disable comments and ratings
- Add an event on the user's calendar
- Click on Event Booking > View
- Assert that user is able to rate the event and add comments
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 8aef449ed7a88eb54992f206d775f4f1eb0ae03f.
Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: e8763b4faf596f83f8b87ad74935a66c588debbe.
Admin user is able to enable and disable comments and ratings for all user calendars. No errors appear on the console, and everything seems to be working successfully.