Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Fix Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-36084 Mobile Device Rule does not propagate from Template to Site on Template Editing LPS-38042 mobile device rules not copied from page and site templates LPS-23986 Can't apply layout template from Mobile device rules LPS-38985 Mobile Device Rules apply to non-mobile devices LPS-24428 When editing the permissions of site templates, page templates and mobile device rules allow assigning permissions to site roles
In global scope, create a mobile device rule and add it to a page on a site template. When creating a site from that template the rule will not propagate from the template to the newly created site.
steps to reproduce:
1) Control Panel, Global scope, Mobile Device Rules. Add Rule group
2) in Rule group, manage rules, add rule
3) create a site template and go to the manage pages for the site template, add a page called "mobile" to the template
4) click on the mobile page and go to Mobile Rule Groups and define a specific rule
5) search for the rule created in step (2) using the advanced search in global scope
6) create a site using the template
7) open the manage pages view of the newly created site and look at the Mobile Rule for the Mobile page.
result: the new site will not have the mobile rule
expected result: the rule will propagate to the new site.