In global scope, create a mobile device rule and add it to a page on a site template. When creating a site from that template the rule will not propagate from the template to the newly created site.
steps to reproduce:
1) Control Panel, Global scope, Mobile Device Rules. Add Rule group
2) in Rule group, manage rules, add rule
3) create a site template and go to the manage pages for the site template, add a page called "mobile" to the template
4) click on the mobile page and go to Mobile Rule Groups and define a specific rule
5) search for the rule created in step (2) using the advanced search in global scope
6) create a site using the template
7) open the manage pages view of the newly created site and look at the Mobile Rule for the Mobile page.
result: the new site will not have the mobile rule
expected result: the rule will propagate to the new site.