Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-20740 Company Virtual Host Link: Absolute URL LPS-45459 "Back to"-Link in Control panel is switching the domain to the portal's domain when virtual host is set for the site pages LPS-31814 Back link doesn't work, when using virtual host. LPS-10269 When using virtual hosts, certain characters are not handled properly in the url's LPS-13434 When virtual hosting is enabled then back to "community name" link from control panel is not working
Steps to reproduce:
1. Change the virtual host of the default instance.
2. Access the portal via the virtual host.
3. Create a site called 'testSite'.
4. Add a page called 'testPage' to the 'testSite'.
5. Add a Web Content Display portlet to the 'testSite' and click on the 'Add Web Content' button.
6. In the CKEditor click on 'Link' -> 'Browse Server' and select a page.
Result: The resulted link is a relative URL.
7. Go to 'Control Panel' -> 'Web Content' and add a new web content.
8. In the CKEditor click on 'Link' -> 'Browse Server' and select a page.
Result: This time the link is an absolute URL.