Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M6
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE B3
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: a1a1eb16189f149a1d29fa5511251e52cd813c4c.
Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: f069eab0e212705b02efc1010f53e4da961ad082.
- Add the calendar portlet to a page
- In the Control Panel, change the user's name to something else
- Assert that the calendar's name is changed to the updated user's name (with the old name appended)
- Click Calendar Settings
- Edit the name of the calendar to a blank/invalid name
- Assert that a warning message appears on the portlet
- Enter in a valid name
- Assert that the new name is saved successfully
Expected results: The new name will be saved successfully, with no console errors.
Actual results: The portlet will break, and display an error message with the following console errors thrown.