Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M6
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE B3
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: a1a1eb16189f149a1d29fa5511251e52cd813c4c.
Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: f069eab0e212705b02efc1010f53e4da961ad082.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-31918 Enterprise Calendar - When creating a new resource with no name, console will throw error and portlet unavailable error message LPS-31935 Enterprise Calendar - Searching for a calendar with a space in the name results in console exceptions LPS-30929 Enterprise Calendar - Updating the name of a user does not update name in the Calendar LPS-31738 Enterprise Calendar - trying to add a calendar without giving it a name results in errors in the console and portlet unavailable error message LPS-31912 Enterprise Calendar - Searching for a resource or calendar that has a space in their name results in console exceptions
- Add the calendar portlet to a page
- In the Control Panel, change the user's name to something else
- Assert that the calendar's name is changed to the updated user's name (with the old name appended)
- Click Calendar Settings
- Edit the name of the calendar to a blank/invalid name
- Assert that a warning message appears on the portlet
- Enter in a valid name
- Assert that the new name is saved successfully
Expected results: The new name will be saved successfully, with no console errors.
Actual results: The portlet will break, and display an error message with the following console errors thrown.