PASSED Manual Testing using the following steps:
- Startup ee-6.1.20 bundle
- Add a test page
- Add the old calendar portlet
- Add one event per event type (Anniversary, Birthday, Class, etc)
- Shutdown ee-6.1.20 bundle
- Startup 6.2 bundle on same database with the following in the portal-ext:
- Deploy the calendar plugin
- Add the new calendar portlet to the page
- Assert all events created in the old calendar are migrated over successfully in the new bundle
- Create an event
- In the New Event i-frame, assert that all the old Calendar Event Types display (Anniversary, Birthday, Class, etc) as Categories
- Navigate to Admin > Sites > Content > Categories
- Assert old Calendar Event Types also display there
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal master GIT ID: b1aabfb4b67e4dc9d6347c2c2e75f84e08245fd4.
Plugins master GIT ID: 2bfa9cbb6ad50fff4ed43a50544cf52e73ddd9e0.
Event types from the old calendar portlet are now migrated over successfully into the new calendar portlet, and no errors are thrown in the console.