Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.0 CE M6
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.34 + MySQL 5.5. Portal 6.1.x EE GIT ID: f32b5998dd74e93516bb14614ac6646db5e5d42d.
Tomcat 7.0.21 + MySQL 5.5. Portal 6.1.20 EE GA2
Tomcat 7.0.34 + MySQL 5.5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 665737d65ad65dff93ac8ef5435e11c9bd738248.
When the social bookmark hook is applied, some of the links don't work and need to be updated.
Steps to reproduce:
- Deploy the social bookmarks hook
- Start Liferay
- Add a blogs portlet and Blogs entry
- Click each of the social bookmark links and sign in and post "Blogs Entry" including the links: twitter, facebook, google plus, blink, delicious, digg, evernote, newsvine, reddit, slashdot, stumbleupon, technorati, and tuenti.
- Assert that the following social links fail: google plus, delicious, digg, evernote, newsvine, and tuenti
The links should take the user to the correct login page and the user should be able to post.
For the failing links, the user is unable to sign on and/or cannot post. Details below:
- google plus fails = able to sign in but button doesn't work, error = https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1199142?p=plusone_button_error&rd=1
- delicious fails = once the user is signed on the page is blank
- digg fails = and "invalid url" message displays
- evernote fails = invalid pw/login -probably just needs to be updated
- newsvine fails = doesn't take the user to the right login screen, but it is possible to workaround and sign in
- tuenti fails= login doesn't work and says "The URL you are trying to share is incorrect or does not exist." But a workaround works if you go to the actual site and login and post from there.