Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a site called "testSite" and activate staging on it (Site Settings -> Staging -> Local Live -> Save)
- Add a new page called "testPage" to testSite
- Add Language portlet to "testPage" and change the language to a non-default one (e.g. Hungarian)
- Add a Web Content Display portlet to the "testPage" and click on the "Add Web Content" button.
- In the CKEditor click on "Link" -> "Browse Server" and select the "testPage".
- If the result is a full URL then delete the domain from it.
Result: you will have a relative localized URL to another page (e.g. "/hu/web/testsite-staging/testpage")
- Publish the Web Content
- Publish the page to Live
- Go to Live
Result: The link remained untouched and it still links back to staging.