Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M6
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M6
Environment:Tomcat 7. + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 96a14ff9d80c7e9c7600d6c939cf25222bb22556.
Steps to reproduce:
- Click Admin > Site Administration > Web Content > Manage > Structures
- Start to add a Structure > give it a Title and a Text field
- Click Save
- (Optionally repeating these steps in Dynamic Data Lists > Manage Data Definitions > Add will yield the same result)
Clicking Save once will save the changes to the newly created Structure.
Clicking Save (or anywhere below the DDM editor tool) collapses the language localization flag array (see LocalizationFlagArray screenshot) that displays between the Name and its corresponding text field. Clicking Save a second time saves the changes.
Note: this applies to all instances where the localization flags bar displays--so clicking Save, Select, or any link below the bar will first act to collapse the bar, then the user can perform the intended action.
This is present in:
- The DDM form builder
- DDL when selecting a data definition
- Template editors in WC and DDL
- Site Template editor
...and potentially more locations.