Resolution: Future Release
6.2.0 CE M6
Tomcat 7.0.40 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 05807764c7f053c9503bcc6c8e68177bb969522f.
Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: c122bc2d86f2d20e5773b396bf654b47e51c4e74.
When navigating to control panel > workflow, workflow options do not exist and is replaced by text "No workflow engine is deployed".
These are the steps to reproduce:
1. Deploy kaleo and resilience plugins
2. Navigate to Control Panel > workflow
3. Assert single approver (see attached)
4. Setup SPI 8081 for workflow
5. Navigate to Control Panel > workflow
6. Assert message No workflow engine deployed (see attached)
Expected Result: Workflow menu
Actual Result: Message no workflow engine deployed
No exceptions are thrown. When user destroys SPI, portal is able to recognize workflow engine and functionality is enabled.
*Note same error occurs when SPI is attached with workflow configuration component as well.