Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a site called "testSite" and activate staging on it (Site Settings -> Staging -> Local Live -> Save)
- Add a new page called "testPage" to testSite
- Add a Web Content Display portlet to the "testPage" and click on the "Add Web Content" button.
- In the CKEditor click on "Link" -> "Browse Server" and select the "testPage".
- If the result is a relative URL then add the protocol + domain to it
Result: you will have an absolute URL to another page (e.g. "http://localhost:8080/web/testsite-staging/testpage")
- Publish the Web Content
- Publish the page to Live
- Go to Live
Result: The link remained untouched and it still links back to staging.
The issue can be reproduced on master (dae95ec9108e1a9c7fabc6eb258e56041cc2680f)