Service context attributes aren't updated during the article creation process and because of that the workflow creation or email notification process won't have some values.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up Liferay to be able to send emails
2. Deploy kaleo-web-18.104.22.168-ee-ga1-20120405150359188.war
3. Deploy kaleo-designer-portlet-22.214.171.124-ee-ga1-20120405150359188.war
4. Deploy kaleo-forms-portlet-126.96.36.199-ee-ga1-20120217132404825.war
5. Place a Kaleo Forms portlet to a page
6. Click on Processes -> Add -> Entry Definition (Required) Select -> To Do -> Workflow Select -> Single Approver -> Edit
7. Double click on "Review" and on "Notifications"
8. Set the Review Notification's Template Language to Velocity and add the following:
9. Save the notification -> Save Draft -> Publish -> Close all pop-up windows
10. Use your new Workflow for Web Contents and create a new one
11. You will get an email where the "articleId" is empty and the "articleURL" is not complete.
Steps to observe:
1. Start portal in debug mode and debug
2. Set a breakpoint in JALSI in the first addArticle method after the "// Email" comment
3. Create a Web content
4. Check serviceContext when you reach the breakpoint
attribute: articleId - empty while articleId has already been set during the process
Update this attributes before serviceContext is handed over to other processes.