Affects Version/s: 6.0.6 GA, 6.0.12 EE, 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Component/s: Frontend Infrastructure
Branch Version/s:6.1.x, 6.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
On "Site Pages" if you move out a page from a branch of a tree in Manage Pages section then "Load More Results" wont disappear.
If you move out a page from a branch of a tree in Manage Pages section then "Load More Results" does not disappears.
1. Set layout.manage.pages.initial.children=5 in portal-ext
2. Add 14 pages as child pages to another page
3. Open up Manage pages, open that page which has children
4. There is a bug, watch out: LPP-7094 If you leave the page tree open it stays after reload so you have a workaround.
5. So open up the tree again, 5 results should be seen and the "Load More Results" button
6. Drag and drop a page from out one level from that tree-branch
7. Hit "Load More Results"
8. Hit it again
9. Nothing happens and not all pages are loaded!
client sends "start", and "limit" parameters. "limit" is added to "start" when user clicks on "Load More Results". But when moving out pages from a branch, the server's total count decreased. So when client sends "start" parameter, it will be greater the the server's total, so server sends an empty list.