Status: Contributed Solution
Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Liferay 6.1.1 CE GA2 bundled with Tomcat 7.0.27, CentOS 2.6.32-358.6.2.el6.x86_64
Liferay Contributor's Agreement:Accept
When user with review privileges rejects (via Single Approval definition) regular user's document, the regular user see edit button in Control Panel in section My Workflow Tasks but try to edit throws message with bad permissions (You do not have the roles required to access this portlet).
If the regular user tries to edit this file via Documents and Media (in section Recent is visible pending file), edit works correctly.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Setup Liferay Portal with standard file storage.
2) Install from Marketplace "Kaleo Workflow CE".
3) Create new regular user and add him as site member.
4) Create directory in documents library with single approval workflow (via edit directory).
5) Upload document as regular user and submit for publication.
6) Reject the file with User that has priviledges to review/approve.
7) Navigate as the regular user to My Workflow Tasks.
8) Edit button is visible but any try to edit ends with message:
You do not have the roles required to access this portlet.
Edit file via Documents and media section works correctly.
Owner of document should be able to edit file directly in My Workflow Tasks.