Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.0 CE B1
Component/s: Dynamic Data Lists
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA2
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows XP
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: MySQL 5.1
Short Description of the Issue
The View permission is not being properly applied to the Dynamic Data List Portlet. The View permission is not selected for the list, users who have view permissions on the DDL portlet can still see the list.
It can be reproduced in web content display portlet also.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Add a Dynamic Data list, and add a record to this list. Name the list 'Portlet Site Request.'
2. Under permissions for the list, I unselected for 'view' for Site Members and Guests.
3. On the page created, I added a Dynamic Data List portlet and selected the 'Portlet Site Request' to display. I also made sure that the portlet is viewable to Site Member and Owner.
4. I logged in as the Site Member and navigated to the Portlet
5. Result: Site members still see the list.