Affects Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.0 CE B1
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.x EE GIT ID: 4836a463aca4a1d6c64408c0e5065a25725f7d88.
Plugins 6.1.x EE GIT ID: a19d17064a8aff3b75786bbbc033dd49f60360a0.
Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 526e4f900894f992f1cfbc9942764ca8441c1fdc.
Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: cc8d1d476ba2536ccf05c1264ad9fea31f7f2499.
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 4 results
LPS-43899 Akismet: after marking a wiki article as spam, the success message displays "Version 1" instead of "Version 1.0" LPS-39106 6.2.x - Akismet Wiki integration: creating a new wiki page after the plugin has deployed shows the wrong version LPS-18932 6.1.x Kaleo-web plugin's approval process: approved blogs entries still show they are pending approval in the UI LPS-48673 Enabling Akismet for Wiki automatically flags all new pages added as spam
When the user approves a wiki page, it creates a new minor edit version and shows the UI message (see screenshot)
1. Deploy the Akismet plugin and get the API key.
2. Add a Page and the Wiki portlet.
3. Click All Pages.
4. In the Main wiki node, add a page: "Akismet Me".
5. Click the "Akismet Me" page.
6. Click "Mark as Spam."
7. The page content does not display.
8. Click Back.
9. Verify that there are two versions of "Akismet Me". The new version is designated as version 1.1.
10a. In 6.1.x, Go to > Control Panel > Spam Moderation.
10b. In 6.2.x, Admin > Control Panel > Sites > Liferay > Spam Moderation.
11a. In 6.1.x, click Wikis. Verify that the "Akismet Me" page displays.
11b. In 6.2.x, pages marked as spam show that they are "Pending Approval".
12. Click the Actions dropdown for "Akismet Me". The user can designate this page as Not Spam or Spam. In addition, there are two buttons at the top.
13. Click the Not Spam button and the confirmation "OK".
14. Console error in 6.2.x only (see
15. Click Back to Liferay
16. Navigate to the wiki portlet > All Pages
17. There is a second page.