1. Create a folder called "Music".
2. Click Manage -> Metadata set and click Add.
3. Drag the 'Text' field into the empty metadata field on the right, and double click the field label value and change it to 'Artist'. Double click the required value and set it to yes, and save.
4. Drag the number field into the metadata field, select the number field, and change the field label value to 'Track Number' and save.
5. Add a Document Type 'Music'.
6. Drag the text field into the metadata field and rename the field label value 'Album'.
7. Click 'Select Metadata Set' at the bottom of the window, select 'song information' and click Save.
8. In the Documents and Media portlet, click Add -> Music. Choose an mp3 file, and enter the following information:
Artist: dj popocat
Track Number: 03
Album: liferay greatest hits
Tags (under categorization): mp3, music
9. Click 'Publish'.
10. In the Documents and media portlet's search function, search for the mp3 by the artist (dj popocat) and tags.
The artist and tags' search should appear with the mp3.
When searching for the artist, the mp3 does not pop up.