Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE B1, 6.2.0 CE RC3
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.40 + MySQL 5.5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 526e4f900894f992f1cfbc9942764ca8441c1fdc.
Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: cc8d1d476ba2536ccf05c1264ad9fea31f7f2499.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-45154 The agenda view of the calendar portlet is not displaying event details for guest users LPS-31711 Enterprise Calendar - Guest role not allowed to view Calendar, even with View permissions enabled for Guest LPS-37272 A user with a regular role and correct permissions cannot add a comment to a Calendar booking LPS-43353 User without VIEW_BOOKING_DETAILS permission can see details of event LPS-31340 Enterprise Calendar - Site roles are not working
A guest user with the correct permissions cannot view a booking details of an event.
- Deploy the Calendar portlet
- Create a Guest Event on the calendar
- Next to Guest on the Calendar click the dropdown > Permissions
- Check all the View and View Booking Details for Guest
- Save and Sign out
- As a guest user try to click into the event to view the booking details
- Assert the event is underlined when mousing over, but the guest user cannot view the booking details
The link will open to the Booking Details and the guest user will be able to see the event.
The link is unresponsive and nothing happens. The guest user is not able to see the Booking Details of the event.