Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE B1, 6.2.0 CE RC3
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.40 + MySQL 5.5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 526e4f900894f992f1cfbc9942764ca8441c1fdc.
Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: cc8d1d476ba2536ccf05c1264ad9fea31f7f2499.
A guest user with the correct permissions cannot view a booking details of an event.
- Deploy the Calendar portlet
- Create a Guest Event on the calendar
- Next to Guest on the Calendar click the dropdown > Permissions
- Check all the View and View Booking Details for Guest
- Save and Sign out
- As a guest user try to click into the event to view the booking details
- Assert the event is underlined when mousing over, but the guest user cannot view the booking details
The link will open to the Booking Details and the guest user will be able to see the event.
The link is unresponsive and nothing happens. The guest user is not able to see the Booking Details of the event.