Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE B1, 7.0.0 M4
Steps for testing:
- Enable Xuggler from Control Panel (a restart may be required).
- Add some video files to Documents & Media.
- Wait for the preview of that videos to be generated (their thumbnails should appear when finished).
- Go to Site content -> Web Content. Click in "Add basic web content".
- Ensure there is a button in CKEditor toolbar with a video image on it.
- Click the button. From dialog, select a video file previously uploaded.
- Ensure in web content now appears a placeholder with a video image where the video player will be.
- Click in CKEditor's "Source" button, and check that there is HTML created.
- Click again and check that the placeholder appears again.
- Double click in the placeholder and check that Video Properties dialog shows again.
- Publish that web content and add in any page. Assert that you can reproduce the video in that page(s).